As part of the Agency Habitat team, our Associate Digital Art Director brings web design, apps and other interactive pieces to life for our clients. You’ll be responsible for designing for various platforms, helping spot-check work for other designers and collaborating with art directors to ensure a quality product. Along with the day-to-day of working on digital projects, you’ll also get the chance to grow and learn as we explore new technologies together. As a team, we pool our well-honed skills to craft dynamic digital solutions that will impact our clients’ bottom lines. Your job is to make sure our agency continues to produce top-quality, high-performing, industry-leading work that lives up to the high standards we’ve set for ourselves.
- Experienced with user experience principles and UI best practices
- Proficient in most common UI/UX design programs such as XD, Sketch, Figma and the full Creative Cloud suite
- Experienced with user research and user testing
- Understand and uphold ADA, CCPA and GDPR compliance
- Ensure clarity in estimates, timelines and expectations through communication with the account service team
- Communicate effectively with our account service department and clients to keep projects on time
- Collaborate effectively with photographers, art directors and copywriters to deliver the best product
- Enjoy experimenting with new techniques, tools and platforms
- Review designs for development planning
- Review final product before launch to ensure compliance of ADA, CCPA and GDPR
- Participate in discovery meetings to understand requirements for new projects
- Assist with estimates for project proposals
- Stay informed about evolving best practices and emerging technologies
Perform other tasks as assigned
Reports to: Interactive Creative Director and Senior Digital Art Director
External Relationships: Clients, Vendors
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Work Experience: 1+ years of relevant UI/UX design experience via academic training and/or professional environment required.
Work Requirements: Occasional overtime and travel required. May work some odd hours.
Knowledge and skill set requirements:
- Ability to create effective user experiences for the target audience
- Working knowledge of creating information architecture and sitemaps
- Working knowledge of creating wireframes and prototypes
- Understands usability testing
- Great knowledge of the Creative Cloud suite, Figma and XD
- A knack for problem diagnosis and creative problem solving
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks within time and budget constraints
- Strong communication skills
- A thirst for knowledge and innate curiosity
We offer a friendly and creative work environment that allows you to work flexibly from home or the office, competitive salaries plus benefits, 401(k), paid time off, a festive holiday schedule, three coffee makers, an arcade and full bar. Are you ready to join our team? OK then, take the phrase, “that’s not my job” out of your vocabulary and apply below.