As part of the Agency Habitat team, the Digital Analytics Coordinator will be responsible for the collection, organization and preliminary interpretation of agency client campaign results and data. This role will support the agency team in generating internal and external reports measuring the success of client initiatives.
- Collects, manages, and analyzes digital marketing campaign data across multiple platforms and agency clients
- Monitors assigned digital marketing data sources and communicates performance changes to agency analytics team
- Performs research to identify digital trends and assess performance
- Develops insightful, data-driven reports for the internal agency team and agency clients
- Utilizes digital data collection and reporting platforms including Google Analytics
- Performs other duties as assigned
Reports to: Senior Engagement and Data Manager
Manages: This role does not manage others
External Relationships: Clients
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Finance, Marketing, Information Systems or a related field) preferred
Work Experience: Agency experience a big plus. This is an entry level position. Please provide experience you feel may be relevant.
Work Requirements: Potential for occasional overtime and travel. May work odd hours.
Knowledge and skill set requirements:
- Strong knowledge of general and digital marketing principles and platforms
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (e.g., pivot tables, graphs, and charts)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize time across different agency clients and deliverables
- Ability to critically think and creatively solve problems
- General knowledge of business operations a plus
- Google Analytics knowledge a plus
- Demonstration of a flexible and adaptable work style
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
We offer a friendly and creative work environment that allows you to work flexibly from home or the office, competitive salaries plus benefits, 401(k), paid time off, a festive holiday schedule, three coffee makers, an arcade and full bar. Are you ready to join our team? OK then, take the phrase, “that’s not my job” out of your vocabulary and apply below.