We’re looking for a Motion Designer to work with a highly talented group of artists to design and animate for a variety of digital projects and video content assignments, including social feed content, sizzle reel videos, outdoor experiences, and other branded experiences.
This position requires knowledge of motion design production and excellent communication skills to collaborate with different teams and departments to deliver results in a timely manner. We are looking for an artist with unique, compelling, and high-quality work who will contribute creative content to various projects.
- Work with creative directors, art directors, copywriters, and illustrators to design and animate motion graphic assets for digital and social
- Design for platform-specific content like Facebook, IG, IGTV, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.
- Revise and adapt existing graphics and motion graphic assets to new requirements
- Follow department file structures, naming, and processes
- Ensure all deliverables are accurate, on time, and routed through the appropriate departments for approvals
Reports to: Associate Creative Content Director
Manages: This role does not manage others
External relationships: Clients and Vendors
Education: Bachelor’s degree is required in either Motion, Graphic Design, Multimedia Arts or other related fields
Work Experience: 3+ years of motion design experience; agency experience a plus
Work Requirements: Potential for occasional overtime and travel. May work odd hours.
Knowledge and skill set requirements:
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including high proficiency in After Effects and Photoshop
- Ability to build storyboards
- Knowledge of production workflows in After Effects (including experience with keyframe animation, particle effects, motion tracking, keying, color correction, as well as third-party plugins such as Red Giant, Sapphire, Trapcode)
- Experience producing content using Cinema 4D (not a must-have, but nice to have)
- Proficient graphic design skills, including strong eye for typography
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Must be collaborative in a group and open to sharing projects, assets, and files in a nimble team approach
- Willingness to receive art direction and guidance from creative directors and senior artists
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
We offer a friendly and creative work environment that allows you to work flexibly from home or the office, competitive salaries plus benefits, 401(k), paid time off, a festive holiday schedule, three coffee makers, an arcade and full bar. Are you ready to join our team? OK then, take the phrase, “that’s not my job” out of your vocabulary and apply below.