Creativity needs room to breathe. At Agency Habitat, we’ll give you the space. There’s no one right way to live, work, create or sell, which is why we believe in a different kind of work environment. All we ask is that you bring new experiences to the table, share what you know and humbly learn as much as you can from the people you meet. Beyond that, it’s all happy hours, team outings and cooking competitions.
As part of the Agency Habitat team, our Paid Media Intern will be responsible for supporting on daily account management and up-front strategizing on search, programmatic and social campaigns for various clients, in addition to reviewing analytics and learning how to provide strategic recommendations to optimize. It’s crucial for this role to stay up to date on social, cultural, competitive and industry trends and their impact on our clients and consumer behavior.
- Assist in the execution and management of a variety of client paid search, programmatic and social campaigns
- Support paid media team members on research and reporting projects
- Participate in client strategy meetings and develop an understanding of the overall strategy as it relates to paid media campaigns
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance utilizing a variety of platforms
- Continuously monitor overall trends and developments in paid search, paid social and other digital technology
- Assist with new business pitches and proposals when needed (e.g., approach, budget, audience)
- Perform additional tasks as assigned
Reports to: Sr. Paid Media Manager
Manages: This role does not manage others
External relationships: Clients, Media Reps, External Vendors
Education: Working towards or have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Business, Advertising/PR, or related fields)
Work requirements: 20+ hours per week.
Knowledge and skill set requirements:
- Knowledge of paid search and social advertising platforms
- Knowledge of DSPs a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of the basics in performance marketing
- Willingness to learn keyword strategy, campaign structure and build, A/B testing, bidding strategies and optimization best practices
- Strong QA abilities, with an eye for detail
- A strong numerical and analytical background
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to report raw analytical data to your manager and assist in identifying trends/insights
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstration of a flexible and adaptable work style
- Ability to work well under pressure
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office products
All of our internships are paid opportunities that help you develop real-world skills and hone your talents. We’re offering:
- $12.00 per hour
- 20–29.5 hours per week
- The opportunity to bring fresh ideas to life for a variety of clients
We offer a friendly and creative work environment, a festive holiday schedule, three coffee makers, an arcade and full bar. Are you ready to join our team? OK then, take the phrase, “that’s not my job” out of your vocabulary and apply below.