Creativity needs room to breathe. At Agency Habitat, we’ll give you the space. There’s no one right way to live, work, create or sell, which is why we believe in a different kind of work environment. All we ask is that you bring new experiences to the table, share what you know and humbly learn as much as you can from the people you meet. Beyond that, it’s all happy hours, team outings and cooking competitions.
As part of the Agency Habitat team, the SEM Manager will be responsible for daily account management and execution of paid search campaigns for various clients, in addition to reporting analytics and learning how to provide strategic recommendations to optimize. It’s crucial for this role to stay up to date on social, cultural, competitive and industry trends and their impact on our clients and consumer behavior. This role is compensated as salary + bonus based on campaign performance role.
- Execute and manage a variety of client paid search campaigns
- Create ad campaigns on various Google platforms
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests
- Support paid media campaigns in alignment with client’s key performance indicators
- Participate in client strategy meetings and develop an understanding of the overall strategy as it relates to all ongoing paid media efforts
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance utilizing real-time data dashboards and reporting tools by monitoring keyword bids, budget caps, impression share, etc.
- Assist in the development of detailed and summarized reports internally and for clients
- Work with internal teams to identify creative testing and optimization opportunities within accounts
- Continuously monitor overall trends and developments in paid search and paid social technology
- Assist with and perform additional tasks as assigned
Reports to: Creative Content Director
Manages: This role does not manage others, but the opportunity to train and mentor associate- and coordinator-level team members is possible
External relationships: Clients, media reps
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Business, Advertising/PR, or related fields) preferred
Work experience 4+ years working directly in paid search; agency experience a plus
Work requirements: Potential for occasional overtime and travel. May work odd hours.
Knowledge and skill set requirements:
- Proficiency with paid search (Google Required, Bing and Yahoo a plus)
- Knowledge of the Basis DSP a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of the basics in performance marketing
- Willingness to learn keyword strategy, campaign structure and build, A/B testing, bidding strategies and optimization best practices
- Strong QA abilities, with an eye for detail
- A strong numerical and analytical background
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to report raw analytical data to your manager and assist in identifying trends/insights
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstration of a flexible and adaptable work style
- Ability to work well under pressure
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office products
We offer a friendly and creative work environment that allows you to work flexibly from home or the office, competitive salary with bonus based on campaign performance, plus benefits, 401(k), paid time off, a festive holiday schedule, three coffee makers, an arcade and full bar. Are you ready to join our team? OK then, take the phrase, “that’s not my job” out of your vocabulary and apply below.